Do you have what it takes to shine in the fast paced world of business comms, media and marketing? Are you fascinated by the global real estate industry? Do you love teamwork and applying your natural talent and hard-earned and skills?
Specialist agency Innesco provides an excellent learning environment for post-graduate Interns looking to break into the world of integrated communications, and has new openings for fully paid internship applicants every quarter. We are looking for people hoping to continue their career with us – with an interest in property and the built environment.
You’ll get a chance to work on some of the biggest, highest profile real estate company accounts around, and gain a wealth of experience across different areas of marketing and communications, from planning and conception through to execution and delivery. Your role will always be varied. The company is also based in a great central London location.
If you impress, you’ll be offered a permanent role with the company. As part of the role you’ll be assigned a mentor for the duration of your internship, to coach you through your time with us, as well as various training sessions and team workshops that provide valuable additional training.
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Daily news round-up and assisting with the Weekly Sector News
- Helping to develop client proposals and implement the Comms activity
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings (client facing role)
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Selling in and following up on news stories and features to the media
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events
- Developing mood boards, Keynote/PPT presentations and creative content
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to senior management
- General all-round helper
- Being a great ambassador for the Innesco brand!
Salary & Duration
- Approximately £17k PA equivalent
- Three months
ContactGo back to category