Join us! We are hiring for two Senior Accounts Managers
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Central London + travel
Are you a confident, savvy communicator with aspirations to hold a senior management role in a dynamic and vibrant agency environment? Have you worked in the sector for three years or more and want to see your expertise recognised amongst brilliant colleagues?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-class consultancy as a talented Account Manager or Senior Account Manager where you’ll not only get the exposure you deserve, but you’ll get to manage blue-chip accounts for some of the industry’s most exciting and progressive real estate businesses and players.
This is a role that will fast-track your career as part of a small but fantastic team, work directly with first class clients and accounts. You’ll build more amazing relationships with existing clients and suppliers, utilize your proven experience in real estate, and support and manage the wider Innesco team on its accounts in the UK and internationally (we currently operate in over 15 countries).
The successful applicant will play an important role in the team, handling some of the consultancy’s most important accounts, managing junior executives, and reporting into an Account Director and the MD – Dan Innes.
Innesco also runs a valuable bonus and incentive scheme to reward management staff – supporting our focus on new business growth and outperformance against clear business targets.
- Real Estate and/or retail sector experience – ideally with some agency experience or a proven ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders and thrive meeting tight deadlines
- Established network of journalist contacts
- A proven communicator –emotionally intelligent, yet socially aware
- Exceptional English language drafting, writing, punctuation and grammar skills (essential)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Social/digital media skills – digitally native
- Strong organisational abilities – independent self-starter, ability to balance a number competing priorities, with an appreciation of when and how to seek advice and guidance
- Able to understand and communicate complex issues quickly and succinctly
- Team player but equally comfortable working independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and solid business presentation skills
- Event management skills, showing attention to detail
- Strong general knowledge
- Independently managing multiple accounts, resourced appropriately
- Direct dealings with clients and reporting
- Perform supportive role as part of a wider MarComms team, mentor to junior staff
- Help to research, draft and cost up communication plans and proposals
- Media research, analysis, and distribution
- Attending progress meetings with senior members of the team
- Arrange meetings and events with various stakeholder groups
- Leading on the preparation of new business pitches, and driving new business
- Blogging on associated industry issues – a free thinker
- Assist junior staff and interns
Apply for this job
Share/ Recommend this to a friend
There is a two-stage interview process. In the first instance, applicants should send their CVs with a covering letter by email to Agency Manager – Sandra Foster – firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about Innesco can be found here.Go back to category