Innesco Ltd – Financial Accountant job description: 27th October 2015
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist UK and international Marketing & Communications Consultancy as a Financial Accountant. In this role you get to build amazing relationships with existing customers and suppliers, partner with the communications and creative teams, as well as providing commercial insight and analysis to assist the Directors with commercial decision making and strategy.
What’s the role all about?
Would you love to take ownership of the financial reporting and planning processes of a forward -thinking, fast growing, international business? Do you thrive in a fast paced, creative environment and enjoy being part of an amazing team culture? If yes, we may have a place for you at Innesco.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Taking ownership for the preparation of the monthly management reporting pack and ensuring the contents are timely, relevant, informative and accurate
- Analysing financial performance and KPIs and contributing to the medium and long-term business planning/forecasting process
- Liaising with customers, dealing with and resolving queries, including credit control
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with non-finance staff
- Providing financial reporting and analysis to support key commercial projects
- Reviewing and improving processes and controls
- Preparing for annual statutory audits and liaising with external advisors during this process
- Preparation, reconciliation and processing of returns – Corporation tax, PAYE & NICs, P11Ds and VAT
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations – prepayments, accruals, deferred income.
- Capital expenditure tracking and reporting
What skills do I need to have?
- Strong technical accounting skill base – CIMA qualified or part-qualified accountant. Consideration will also be given to ACA/ACCA candidates with previous experience in industry
- Sage accounting software experience would be helpful
- Commercially minded and adaptable to the environment
- A good communicator
- Goal orientated and driven
- A team player who is enthusiastic with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on own initiative
What’s the earning potential?
- We offer a salary of £28k to £38k depending on qualifications and experience
What benefits are on offer?
- EE mobile 4G contract with iPhone
- Free fruit delivered fresh to the office daily
- Pension scheme
- Private BUPA healthcare cover
Permanent full-time. Part time by negotiation (minimum 3 days per week). Start date – immediate.Go back to category