We are hiring!
Social Media & Digital Manager – (depending on experience) – London, UK
Digital is already a major and growing component of our aligned campaigns. Hence, we are looking to strengthen our digital team and recruit an experienced and capable Digital Manager to take up the lead on key digital accounts. Together with a team of PR executives to gather content and a vast array of assets to deliver digital campaigns, we are looking for a candidate with 2+ (ideally 3+) years’ experience.
The successful applicant will play an important role in our team from leading on digital and social media accounts, client facing, creative execution of campaigns, through to a full understanding of digital best practice, SEO and all social media platforms. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing agency with a top-level client list. We want you to be part of our success.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing creative ideas that add digital and content marketing elements to campaigns
- Offering strategic advice to develop digital marketing tactics
- Developing SMART objectives for the digital elements of each project; and managing the digital elements of campaigns including SEM/PPC through content marketing and social media
- Monitoring outreach and engagement, day-to-day optimisation, results analysis and testing new strategies; and measuring campaign impact (engagement, web traffic and conversions)
- Using Google Analytics and other tools to analyse and interpret the data behind the results
- Applying SEO techniques to help optimise content
- Researching current and new innovations in content marketing and PPC/SEM
- Maintaining an up-to date knowledge of web monitoring platforms like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Maintain current knowledge of paid and organic tools for search engines and social media platforms like Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Understanding the fundamentals of on-page and off-page SEO including keyword creation
- Monitoring and managing contact database to maximise outreach
Some of the key skills and qualities of a Digital Manager:
- Likely to have 2-5 years’ experience within a known agency/digital role; an understanding and appreciation of the wider real estate industry (commercial, not consumer residential) is ideal but not necessary
- Able to support, manage or take lead on all digital and social campaigns from briefing through to full implementation and contribute to new business pitches from the digital perspective
- A full capability across all design elements – all social media platforms, online advertising, eNewsletters, digital metric interrogation, and preferably HTML or Dreamweaver understanding
- A natural interest and curiosity for the digital arena, with an understanding of how digital fits within an integrated marketing campaign; an interest in fashion or retail is beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; being an emotionally intelligent team player with outstanding client relationship management skills from the digital arena
- High level of organisation and time management, confident enough and comfortable to deal with the full pitch and response to proposal stage and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.Go back to category